Saturday, February 23, 2013

Me again!

It's been months since I've posted a picture of myself on here, but it's not a sudden case of camera shyness, just a lack of daylight.  Luckily the sun was still out when I got home from work, so I took a few quick pictures.  I wanted to show off the awesome collar necklace my friend brought me from Berlin.  It's heavily beaded with different sizes of jet beads and I got lots of compliments at work today!


I keep reaching for this grey cut-out top.  It's tee-shirt comfy with just a little extra bit of style.

Made myself this new top at work today, and I love the colour combination!  The fabrics are three different silk pieces, just scraps that I've hung on to - not enough for a full garment, but with some creative mix and matching, I'm happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment