Monday, May 31, 2010

Before, before, before, and after

So I'm picking up lots of tidbits of knowledge from watching too much Mad Men. One thing we know is that "women love before-and-afters". In that spirit, here are some befores for current projects.
Karl is fixing up my bike for me! He's a handy sort, and we got all the bits and pieces we need, so hopefully soon I'll be hitting the road. I even bought a helmet today. Not so enthusiastic about that.
Now these silk patterned Alfred Sung shorts don't look like much now, but I think making them about six inches shorter will improve them greatly. And ironing them.

Last but not least, dinner. Eggplant Parmesan. It was soooo good, and although it took more work than the usual quick dinner, it was so satisfying: almost lasagna-like. Even Karl, who's often wary of my eggplant adventures, devoured most of the pan.

No comments:

Post a Comment