Thursday, July 22, 2010

New Perspective




Why did it not occur to me until today that finding new places to take outfit pictures is as simple as moving my tripod stand (cat pedestal + shoe box) off the porch and into the front yard? Oh well. I love this grey camisole. I probably got it at Value Village, and I rarely wear it, but it's so pretty. It silk and the nude lace is so finely applied it's insane! I should have taken a close up shot. The label says that it was made in Paris. Whenever I'm shopping in thrift stores I look at where things were made. I'm wearing a tank top right now that was made in New Zealand. I love buying things that were made in Canada - it's such a luxury now. I guess anything not made in a developing nation is becoming pretty rare.

No comments:

Post a Comment