Monday, December 5, 2011

drooling

Truly, there are days when all I want to do it eat.  Today was one of those days.  I eat a lot every day, so there's really no reason for me to be hungry, but I just couldn't get enough today and I couldn't take my mind off food; sweet food, salty food, greasy food.  It's a blessing that we don't live conveniently close to a convenience store or I would have been out of control.  As it was I just kept raiding the fridge for olives, yoghurt, cheese, peanut butter... anything!  At least I'll be at work tomorrow so I'll have something to do to distract me from my gluttony.  Karl and I semi-seriously discussed the possibility of our having tapeworms.  Gross, but it might explain the dream I had the other night involving a breakfast meal that consisted of a large crepe with two fried eggs inside, which were topped with sweet and sour pork and melted cheese, then rolled up and drizzled with maple syrup.  Mmm, I could really go for some pancakes right now.  Must stop!





No comments:

Post a Comment