Thursday, June 7, 2012

Exhibit B Bowties - Update

Busy days in the bowtie factory!  We're really excited by all of the attenion they are getting.  I did a little interview with the newspaper today, and we've had more interest for a few different local stores.  The moment I'm waiting for is when I spot a guy on the street wearing one of our ties!  Gotta keep my eyes peeled for that.

One of our retailers, Much and Little, featured us on their blog this week.  Check it out.  Have a look at the rest of their website as well, or better yet, swing by the adorable shop on Main St. They carry a wonderful selection of housewares and wearables, and the whole vibe of the place just makes you want to move right in.  When I went by on Sunday, I picked out a birthday gift for a lucky friend, and I have a feeling that it might be my go-to shop for perfect gifts.


No comments:

Post a Comment