Saturday, December 4, 2010

Ta-da!





The big reveal, as they say in reality television. I got a real haircut! A real hair-style, I'd venture to say. It wasn't planned, on my part. When I made an appointment a couple of weeks ago, my hairdresser asked if I'd consider something a little different, and I said yes and didn't think much about it. So when I showed up on Monday and she proposed short, I just went with it. I'm glad I didn't have a long time to think about it, because I surely would have found a reason to talk myself out of it. But I love it! I haven't had hair this short since maybe grade eight. The reactions have been good, people say they like it. My friends, having known me since before grade eight, say it's kind of a flashback to pre-teen-hood, but everyone else says it's stylish and sophisticated. I feel like it's a more confident haircut and it's certainly easy to deal with! There are shades of my mom I think, which is a pleasant surprise.

What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. ooh it looks great! you should go even more dramatic and dye it a dark red or black

    ReplyDelete