Saturday, January 29, 2011

Shopping list

Despite the fact that I have a wardrobe overflowing with frills and silliness, I'm often stumped by the lack of basics. For the last couple of months, at least a couple of times a weeks, I wonder why I don't own a long sleeved t-shirt in a solid colour. I blame the fact that when I see these items in thrift stores - basically the only places I shop - I think they are boring, and they tend to be too worn out and faded to be presentable.

Tomorrow I will be at a mall, though. My budget is $20 and my wish list is as follows: ribbed, long sleeves, fitted but not too tight, modest neckline, solid colour, cotton or wool blend. I feel like that between Zara, the Gap, Old Navy, Forever 21 and maybe Superstore, this shouldn't be an unreasonable request. And if I find one and buy it and like it, I might buy another, because it seems like every morning, I wake up thinking that that's what I want to wear.





No comments:

Post a Comment