Monday, November 9, 2009

On one hand...

...Done Out In Deco.
...and on the other hand, Gargantuan Green Grape. Both OPI.

Bought a couple of new nail polishes the other day, and I couldn't decide which to wear first, so I'm sharing. I like it; it's like my hand have to very different personalities. I'm happier with the lavender. I've been looking for a good lavender since I got married and wanted to wear it on my wedding day, but all I could find was a much paler shade. The green isn't quite what I wanted. It looked more jade in the bottle, and it took three coats to get good coverage, but you can't win them all.

My hands are looking a little rough - I think it's all the hand sanitizer. Also, I'm making it a new goal to train my left hand better, so that when I paint my nails my right hand doesn't get the goopy polish. I read somewhere that it's good exercise for your brain to brush your teeth with your opposite hand, so I've been doing that.

1 comment:

  1. Oooo, I like! I don't feel like my hands can really handle lavender or mauve colours. I think I have too much red in my skin on my hands.

    Hand sanitizer will definitley dry out your hands!! It's the alcohol... very drying for your skin. You should try putting thick hand cream on at night and then little gloves over top and sleeping that way.

    Also, you're totally right about the opposite hand thing; so good for your brain!

    ReplyDelete