Monday, March 15, 2010

Getting off the couch!


When I'm feeling lazy, I can watch way too much bad TV, and it falls into two general categories: bad TV I enjoy watching, and bad TV I don't enjoy watching. Sometimes I'll find myself passively watching something so stupid, and I have to give myself a mental smack. There are so many other things I would rather be doing. So I'm making a Spring resolution not to get sucked in to the crap. If it's nice out I'll go for a walk or find something to do in the garden, and if it's not nice, I'll read. I have a stack of good books to read, so I have no excuse.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I knowwwww! me toooo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, i hear ya!

    television, for me, is almost always disappionting. but, you have a few interesting looking read there.

    ReplyDelete