Thursday, March 17, 2011

On the horizon

Is it true that this is the last week of winter? I need some reassurance - it's been raining for days on end. But there are purple crocuses and cheerful daffodils blooming, so maybe spring is just around the corner. In honor, here are the last few picks from my files of Spring 2011 collections. Seems so long ago, but now it's almost here.

The first ones are Sophie Theallet. I like the soft silhouettes and the mix of intense colours with white. That black taffeta blouse in the last picture is amazing.




The pictures below are Erin Fetherston. Again, great blouses! And I always have a soft spot for white, lavendar and pale green. Those are the colours I wore on my wedding day - a good reminder to wear my wedding earrings in those colours.




No comments:

Post a Comment