Monday, May 2, 2011

quietly

Well, my pleading for sun in the last post must have been heard, because yesterday was lovely. Karl and I went for a long walk around the neighborhood to do all our chores. With gas costing $1.40 a litre, it doesn't seem like a bad idea to spend two hours walking around to get groceries and do banking, and browse a thrift store. We also did a bunch of garden-cleaning, but no planting yet; still so cold and wet. The sunshine didn't last, and today it's been nothing but rain.

These pretty pictures below were posted on fashiongonerogue. I'm certainly not a good photographer, but I love looking at the work of fashion photographers. The quiet, soft mood of these pictures is so dreamy, and I'm a sucker for an old house with a weedy garden, unless it's the one I'm living in!




Giedre Dukauskaite by Paul Schmidt for Marie Claire Italia May 2011


No comments:

Post a Comment