Tuesday, November 22, 2011

dark days

I had to put my buy nothing month on hold for a day because of the 50% off day at Value Village.  I wasn't even going to go, but then Karl wanted to shop for hockey gear, and I could hardly not go.  I showed terrific restraint though; no novelty purchases.  I got these pants, which are everything I've been looking for in a pair of pants: high-waisted, a little stretch, a funny colour (maroon), and hey, three dollars.  I also got this pretty mauve top.  I have an issue with t-shirts lately.  I think I want them, like I think in the morning - Oh yeah, t-shirt today.  But I don't really like most of them when it comes down to shopping for them.  I have a couple I really like, but most are too simple, too casual, too boring, too sporty: weekend wear.  So I think that this kind of top is my answer to the t-shirt feeling.  It's stretchy, comfy, fitted, and easy, but it's also kind of pretty and interesting and work-appropriate.  Anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment