Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Hours more fun on the computer!

OK, I just found a really fun new toy. I wanted to show some colours that I'm liking right now, so I googled "colour palettes" and tried out COLOURlovers.com. It lets you make new colours, palettes, patterns, all kinds of good stuff. And you get to name your palettes and name your new colours. It's pretty addictive for someone like me, who was kind of fanatical about Colour Theory class and collected LOTS of paint chips from the hardware store. I think it would be a great website for planning a wardrobe, home decor project or makeup palette!

Oh, by the way, I'm wearing my other new lipstick, MAC Please Me. It's magically matte and almost chalky in just the way I wanted!

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are a magical colour combo if you ask me. The sunglasses with the blouse with the handbag with the earrings with the lipstick... I mean COME ON! SO GOOD!

    ReplyDelete