Friday, May 22, 2009

DIY? Because we love you!

I'm in the habit of deciding not to buy cute accessories because I think I could make that.  Then I don't.  But not this time.  It took a while, but I did make a bow headband, and feather earrings.  


Some of the supplies I got at the dollar store or thrift store, which was excellent, but of course some were more expensive.  Not expensive enough to make me decide to buy already made accessories though.


What I lack is the patient and skilled craftsmanship.  I did the two headbands and the earrings in forty-five minutes, and it shows.  I don't really care though, it's the general effect I was after, not necessarily an amazing end product.




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I absolutely LOVE the headbands on you! Just lovely and beautiful! The earrings are rad with the beads, good job for 45minutes!

    ReplyDelete