Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Random Pictures

OK. in case you are curious about the end product of my stress at work, check of the video of Jessica and Luca's wedding here.
All I can take partial credit for is the bride's dress, all the bridesmaids' dresses, and the flowergirls' dresses.  It was a pretty over the top wedding, but I'm glad to see she's smiling.  She wasn't doing a whole lot of that in the month before the wedding!

And it's been several months of blogging without a picture of my cat.  How could I be so neglectful of what the people want.  This is the least bitchy looking face in all of the dozen pictures I took.  Someone has a bit of an attitude problem.


We went over to visit my grandparents on the weekend and for once we didn't pick a rainy day!  Even got a nice walk on the beach in front of their house.  Maybe we'll get there one day when it's hot enough to swim.


Pretty berry blossoms on the beach...


Just a picture I love.  Love the wallpaper, the makeup, the turtle-bag thing; the whole look of it makes me happy.



1 comment:

  1. Wow, that wedding must have been EXPENSIVE! Beautiful dresses though! And I'm happy to see cranky little Morgan again. Cutie pie.

    ReplyDelete