Sunday, July 19, 2009

Creepy Peepers

I got these vintage Krizia glasses last weekend, and I think I love them. They are really good quality, and they fit, but holy crow, they are a strong perscription! I can barely make my eyes focus wearing them, and I had them on to take these pictures half an hour ago and I still feel woozy. I'm going to investigate how expensive it is to have the lenses changed to regular sunglasses lenses. I really like the way they look clear, but I can't just get them changed to no perscription and wear them that way can I? Too pretentious right??


4 comments:

  1. Oh my god what an amazing find! I think you should keep them clear, they look so good! Pretentious? I don't know... aren't glasses totally an accessory nowadays? I mean, people can get contact lenses and laser surgery, but we still wear cute glasses because they just look so damn hawt. I say do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. from the pics it looks like they have a slight tint? anyway, that would be cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They would look wicked as regular sunglasses...I still haven't accepted the faux glasses thing yet. What a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like them so much clear, but think they would make amazing sunglasses.

    ReplyDelete