Saturday, July 4, 2009

Greta Constantine

Anyone who watched season one of Project Runway Canada probably remembers the injustice of Steven Wong not making it to the final three... But don't worry, he's not doing to badly. Actually, he's doing better than any of the ones that did make it, I'd say. He designs this label, Greta Constantine, with his partner, and the lookbook for next season has some beautiful dresses. I just love that they go for the full-on vampy glam, and I am totally excited by the fact that they sell these dresses. In Canada. Land of slop, for the most part, when it comes to evening wear. I think that's a huge achievement. Of course I'm sure there's pressure to move away to more lucrative market, but regardless of where they go, I think they've got the talent to make it.



No comments:

Post a Comment