Thursday, July 9, 2009

Stop to smell the roses

This was yesterday. I didn't think I was going to have a chance to wear my newly thrifted fifteen dollar boots until the fall, but then it went and rained for three days, and yes indeed I could wear the boots. But the sun came out today, so I'll happily put the boots away for a couple of months at least.

I'm very psyched for this weekend, especially after working six days this week. I think I need Pictionary, cocktails, a nice meal out, a thrift store or two in Surrey, gardening, and the final episode of The Secret Life of Elephants. You should really see it; it's a beautiful BBC documentary about elephants and I love it. I wish it went on forever. Karl and I are considering quitting our jobs and moving to Kenya to follow elephants around. Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment