Friday, July 31, 2009

Nature Time

I mentioned a crazy thunder and lightening storm the other night... It was really awesome. The sky was truly this orange just before it arrived. It was amazing thunder and lightening crashing all around. For some reason I really love any extreme weather. Hot and dry, monsoon rains, insane wind, big snow storms: I find it very exciting. I know it gets tiresome after a while, but I'm usually into it long after other people are annoyed. I just love how we're at the mercy of nature.

This little (big!) dude was hanging out on our tree yesterday. I find it strangely satisfying when bugs like our yard, like, yes, this is the place to be.

1 comment:

  1. I SOOOO AGREEEE!!! I love crazy nature too! It is definitely exciting!! And the bugs liking your yard thing... totally. If I were a bug I would be in your yard non stop. oxxo

    ReplyDelete