Saturday, July 11, 2009

Decor Envy

I try not to think too much about my dream house. I tell myself this is my dream house: we own it (well, the bank...), it has a yard, it's my dream come true. But if I allow myself to go browsing, well, there are some nice ideas out there. Check out Design*Sponge for awesome home-related inspiration and DIY projects. It's an amazing site, and I found these pictures of work by Melanie Coddington there. Everything about them appeals to me...

Love the turquoise shade, love the framed dress on the wall.

What a beautiful airy open space that still looks comfortable and cozy.

The white tile on the floor and the simplicity of the table makes me feel like even I wouldn't clutter up this room. (ha!)

This one is my favorite! I adore all the shades of green - it looks so modern yet so classic. Anyway, back to reality: Ikea and yard sale finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment